Pax Era Battery
Longivity of Pax Era Pods and battery?
The battery life is about an hour and a half and can be charged with a micro USB cable. Charging is fast and convenient. However, the battery life is pretty average.
The longevity of the pod varies depending on how often it is used, and the settings on which it is vaped. A Pax Era Pod can last two weeks if it is used moderately on a medium temperature. If used less often, it can be used for three to four weeks.
How to check Pax era pod battery:
To check battery level, gently shake device. White LED light petals will light up to indicate how much battery is remaining. Charge Era by connecting it to the USB cable provided. While Era is charging, the LED light will indicate battery level.
Pax era charging:
Charge Era by connecting it to the USB cable provided. While Era
is charging, the LED light will indicate battery level.
To enhance and adjust pod flavor profile, you can adjust your temperature setting. To enter temp set mode,
make sure a pod is inserted and follow these three steps:
1. Shake the device—indicator will show current battery level.
2. Remove the pod—indicator will first show current temp setting and then cycle through all available temp
3. Re-insert pod when your preferred temp setting is indicated. Indicator will pulse to confirm the change.
Your device can track the number of puffs you’ve taken.
1. Double-tap the device to view your usage on your
2. Count the number of petal colors; this is the
number of puffs you’ve taken in the session.
3. Sessions will reset 30 minutes after the last puff.
4. Tap six times to reset to zero at any time